300g Spinach washed and chopped, 3 or 4 Potatoes par boiled and cut into chunks,
3tbsp Oil, 2tsp cumin seeds,
half tsp onion seeds, 3 Garlic cloves minced ,
1tsp grated ginger,
2 or 3 green chillies chopped, 1 Onion chopped, 1tsp turmeric 2tsp ground Coriander Salt to taste.
1. Heat oil in pan.
2. Add cumin seeds and onion seeds ,fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add chopped onions and fry till soft.
4. Add garlic and ginger and fry till raw smell has gone.
5. Add turmeric and ground Coriander and stir for a minute.
6. Add chopped spinach put lid on and leave to wilt down for about 5 or 6 minutes.
7. Give it a stir then turn heat down to low and cook till moisture has released from spinach.
8. Add the cooked potatoes mix well so potatoes are coated in mixture, add salt and cook for another 6 or 7 minutes.