Butternut Squash, Courgettes and Chickpeas
1 butternut squash
1 tin chick peas season in your favourite spices
salt to taste
1 tsp tandoori masala
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp chilli powder
3 tablespoons oil
2 onions chopped
2 garlic cloves sliced
1. Season the chick peas by heating a little oil adding your favourite spices and tossing them in the oil.
2. Peel and chop butternut squash into small pieces.
3. Slice courgettes.
4. Place vegetable in a plastic bag.
5. Sprinkle on the salt, tandoori masala, garam masala, turmeric, chilli powder and oil.
6. Mix well and massage vegetables to make sure everything is coated well and place bag in fridge for 1/2 hour and then turn out onto baking sheet and roast.
7. Meanwhile peel and chop the onions and garlic fry until soft.
8. When the butternut squash and courgettes are ready add along with chick peas. The courgette may cook quicker
Taste and add any extra seasoning if you like.
This is quite a mild dish