A simple delicious dish of chickpeas.
1 large onion sliced
2 chopped tomatoes
2 cans of drained chickpeas
1tbsp tomato puree
1tsp kasuri methi
1 tsp paprika or cayenne pepper
2tsp ground coriander
1. Lightly soften then onions with salt in some heated oil.
2. Add the spices & tomatoes and cook through. Stir, then cover the lid until the onions absorb and release the oil. Now add and cook out out the tomato puree.
3. Add the chickpeas and cook until they start to soften. Give it a good stir.
4. Add the kasuri methi and cook through for a few minutes.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve!
Have it on its own or serve on a flat bread/chapati/rice.