Potato and Green Pepper Curry
1/2 cup sunflower oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
4 black peppercorns
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 large onion finely sliced
3 potatoes diced
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp coriander powder
2 tomatoes chopped or 200g tomato passata
1 to 2 green peppers cut into small slices
fresh coriander for garnish
1. Heat the oil in a utensil.
2. Add the cumin seeds and black peppercorns and let sizzle a minute.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste and cook 2 minutes.
4. Add the onion and fry until lightly golden 5 minutes.
5. Add the potatoes cook 5 -7 minutes.
6. Add the red chilli powder turmeric and coriander powder and mix well.
7. Add tomatoes and cook until oil leaves sides 5 minutes.
8. Add the green peppers and cook with the lid on 5 minutes.
Add fresh coriander and cook further her 5 minutes