Garlic Chicken with Black Pepper Curry
1 medium chicken cut into pieces(you can also use boneless chicken)
2-3 finely sliced onions
2 medium potatoes finely grated
1 whole big garlic bulb
1 inch ginger piece chopped
2 green chillies chopped
5-6 fresh curry leaves
2tbsp black pepper
1tsp cumin seeds
1tsp garam masala
1tsp salt to taste
3 tbsp fresh coriander
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Blend peeled garlic bulb,chopped ginger curry leaves set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan add onions and fry until light brown,add green chillies sauté for 1min.
3. Add grated potatoes and stir fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add chicken pieces mix well and cook for 5-10 minutes stirring constantly.
5. Add the paste mix well add the rest of the dry spices and mix well cook for further 5-10minutes stirring add half glass of water cover and cook for 10minutes or until chicken is tender on medium low heat.
6. Once chicken curry has changed colour switch off & garnish with fresh coriander.
7. Enjoy with chappati/naan or boiled rice.