1 kilo lamb or chicken mince
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander
6 fresh green chilli finely chopped
1 and 1/2 bunches of finely sliced spring onions including the stalks
The coriander, green chilli and spring onions can be chopped in a food processor
1tsp tandoori masala more if you like
2 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp roasted cumin seeds
1. Always cool after roasting the seeds.
2. Mix and marinade overnight.
3. Next day add breadcrumbs from 2 slices white bread, 3 cloves of grated garlic, a little finely grated ginger.
4. Shape and bake in oven brush with butter if dry.
5. Or cook on barbecue.
6. Or cook in frying pan cover with foil
If there is any liquid turn up heat and continue till all liquid evaporates then finish off and brown in oven
If you get stuck feel free to message me