King Prawn Curry
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 onion finely sliced
salt to taste
1 tsp red Kashmiri chilli powder
1.2 tsp red chilli flakes
1 chicken stock cube
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp crushed coriander powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
1/4 can tomato passata
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. When hot add the cumin seeds 3. Add the ginger garlic paste and mix 30 seconds.
4. Add the diced onion and fry until golden brown.
5. Add salt, Kashmiri chilli powder, crushed chilli flakes, chicken stock cube, turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well adding a splash of water if required.
6. Add the tomatoes and mix into base cook 5-7 minutes until oil leaves side.
7. Add the prawns and mix well add the green chillies and fresh coriander then cover with lid 10 mins.
8. Oil should rise