The King Prawn and Green Mango Curry
500g King Prawns
1/2 cup oil
2 medium onions
3 fresh green chillies
1 tbsp each of Garlic ginger
1 cup chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato purée
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder optional
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp fennel powder
Salt to taste
1 green mango
1 cup coconut milk
1 tsp amchur
Chopped fresh coriander for garnish
1. Add oil to heated pan.
2. Add finely chopped onions and fry until lightly golden.
3. Add ginger garlic paste stir and cook 2 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes and cook until oil separates.
5. Add the spices.
6. Stir 5 to 10 minutes.
7. Add the prawns and sliced mango
8. Continue cooking 5-10 minutes.
9. Add the coconut milk and cook further 5-10 minutes.
10. Add a cup of water and bring to boil then simmer 5 minutes.
If your sauce is thick you can add more water
Garnish with fresh coriander