Lamb Samosa Mix.
500g Lamb Mince,
1Large onion chopped,
3or4 garlic cloves crushed,
2tsp grated ginger,
half tsp turmeric,
half tsp black pepper,
2tsp ground coriander
2tsp ground cumin,
1tsp kashmiri chilli powder,
1tsp garam masala,
1cup of peas,
4or5 green chillies chopped,
salt to taste,
big handfull chopped coriander,
1tbsp lime juice,
1. Heat oil in pan add onion and cinnamon stick and fry till onions are soft and golden brown.
2. Then add garlic and ginger and cook till raw smell goes.
3. Then add Lamb mince and fry till lamb is browned nicely.
4. Then add powdered spices except garam masala and mix well and cook till liquid evaporates.
5. Add peas and chopped chillies mix and check for salt cover with lid and cook for about 20 minutes should be enough moisture but if too dry can add little water i didnt need to add any it should be fairly dry to go in samosa ,turn off heat.
5. Add chopped coriander, sprinkle garam masala and lime juice give it a mix ,then leave to cool before filling samosa's.
6. I used Filo pastry, and I deep fried them ,they go lovely and crispy, if there are any left the next day ,I heat oven to 170°and put on baking tray in oven for 12 to 15 mins,they crisp up lovely .