1 kg chicken keema
1.5 tsp cumin powder
1.5 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp crushed red chilli
1 tsp Garam masal
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2-3 green chillies
2 medium onions cut into 4 pieces
1 cup chopped coriander
2 slices of bread
1tbs garlic/ginger paste
2 tbs oil
1. In a food processor add the green chillies,fresh chopped coriander onions & slices of bread(soak the bread in water for a second squeeze out the water then add it in food processor.
2. Blend it for a min ensuring it’s all combined together in a thick form and not very fine.
3. In a bowl add the chicken keema & all the dry ingredients & garlic ginger paste and oil.
4. Add the blended mixture in the keema and mix all the mixture together.
5. Wet palm of your hand & make a golf size balls of the mixtures slightly press it assemble in a plate.
6. In a frying pan add oil when oil hot shallow fry the kebabs on medium low heat 5/6 min each side.
7. Or preheat oven to 200 degrees.
8. Oil the baking tray & put the kebabs in it
Bake for 20 min or until golden brown