Chicken Aubergine and Potato Curry
1 medium aubergine cut into cubes
2 medium onions finely diced
2 medium potatoes cubed
1/4lb chicken breast cut into small pieces
1 tbsp coconut powder or fine dessicated coconut
1 tsp fennel powder
11/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
2-3 Tbs chopped coriander for garnish
2 tsp garlic ginger paste,2-3 tomatoes chopped
1. Heat half cup cooking oil in a pan.
2. Add chopped onions cook until light brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste cook for a few seconds.
4. Add tomatoes cook for 5 minutes
5. Add the spices and coconut powder cook for further 5-10 minutes on medium heat.
5. Add the chopped potatoes and chicken pieces mix well and cook for 15 minutes or until chicken and potatoes are cooked.
6. Add the aubergine mix and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on medium heat and simmer for further 5 minutes
7. Garnish with chopped coriander.
Enjoy with chappatis/rice.