Chicken 65 Dhai and Chutney
2 Chicken breasts
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
3 tbsp plain yoghurt
1 ½ tsp chopped curry leaves
½ tsp pepper
1 tsp ground roasted cumin
1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
3 tsp Curry Club Pakistani Basaar
3 tbsp rice flour
2 chopped garlic cloves
2-3 green chilli
10-12 curry leaves
1. Cut each chicken breast into 10 pieces
2. Marinate the chicken for a couple of hours with yoghurt, lime juice, salt, curry leaves, garlic and ginger paste.
3. Add black pepper, ground cumin, Kashmiri red chili, basaar, rice flour and mix.
4. Deep fry until golden brown and place on a paper towel
5. In a pan, drizzle cooking oil and stir in chopped garlic, green chilli, curry leaves and fried chicken and mix well
Serve with Tamarind Chutney, Green Chutney, yoghurt, Chaat Masala and pomegranate seeds.