2 small white onions
1 pinch Dried fenugreek leaves
1 tbsp Garlic ginger paste
500g Lamb mince
Salt as per taste
Chilli powder as per taste
1 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Garam masala
1 pinch Turmeric powder
2 chopped tomatoes
3 to 4 potatoes
Fresh Coriander for garnish
1. Fry onions until translucent.
2. Add dried fengureek leaves and chopped garlic ginger. Fry until golden brown.
3. Add the mince meat and dry spices and brown mince until nicely browned.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and potatoes and fry for few minutes.
5. Add half cup of boiled water and let it simmer for half and hour on low flame until tomatoes are dissolved and potatoes have softened.
6. Garnish with fresh coriander.