Mild Lamb Curry recipe courtesy of Bagheera Paan
1 inch ginger
1/2 cumin seeds
1 tsp red chilli powder
2 to 3 potatoes chopped
1. 500g lamb preboiled till tender or like me use pressure cooker if you want to make this curry quick.
2. In a pot, fry the onion till golden.
3. Add the crushed ginger garlic cloves and fry two minutest
4. Add the spices and stir and cook for 2-3 minutes don't let masala burn if it seems it them add tiny bit of water then add meat and cook for 5 mins on medium to high heat.
5. Add potatoes and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Add just enough water so meat is covered, turn heat on low, simmer till potatoes are done and sauce has reduced to give a dry bhuna style curry-
7. Add a good handful of fresh coriander.